The blower in your air conditioner system pushes air to your home after it has been cooled. The blower is vital to getting your home to a comfortable temperature, but as with any electrical component, it can have some problems. Some of the symptoms you may be experiencing are:
- A Humming Sound
- Intermittent Operation
- No Cold Air Coming Into The Home
- Stops Running After A Few Hours
- You Can Hear The Fan Outside But No Cool Air Is Moving To Your Home
Blower Fan Complications
If you ignore a blower fan issue, such as intermittent operation, the longer you leave it the more expensive the problem can be to repair. If you fail to repair your blower motor in a timely manner, the lack of airflow through the system can cause the other components to overheat and breakdown.
Blower Motor Repair Options
We can help get your blower motor working once again. Here is how we fix the most common blower fan problems:
A Humming Sound– A humming or buzzing sound coming from your blower motor typically means it is receiving power but the blades are not turning. This can be due to a faulty capacitor, relay switch or a bad motor shaft. We will test the motor to determine the cause and replace the faulty component.
Intermittent Operation– Intermittent operation can mean that the motor is overheating due to a faulty motor or that the relay is not working. A bad motor will typically need to be replaced while a faulty rely can be repaired to fix the issue.
No Cold Air Coming Into The Home– Lack of cold air means that the blower motor is not working at all. This can be due to a bad connection, broken motor or faulty relay. We will test the motor to determine why it is not functioning and make the necessary repair.
We will ensure your blower motor is functioning correctly and provide you with any warranty or guarantee information.
About Arco Comfort Air
Since 1955 Arco Comfort Air has been Cleveland’s local neighborhood heating, cooling and air duct cleaning contractor. With over three generations of experience we are here for you to solve your heating, cooling and air quality needs. We proudly serve Cleveland area homeowners and businesses with exceptional service, quality and upfront pricing. Our long lasting and impeccable reputation as Cleveland’s leading heating and cooling contractor will give you peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with us. Here are just a few reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again:
- You will always receive an upfront price from us in writing before we start work and you will never be surprised with any additional charges or hidden fees.
- We have a 24/7 in house service department with emergency service
- We provide training and education on all HVAC products we install
- All technicians are factory trained and authorized
- All of our trucks carry all common necessary parts – respecting your time and avoiding unnecessary trips to the supply house.
- We custom design systems with your comfort in mind
- Recently awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for customer satisfaction.
- We are members of of Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and other major trade organizations and local chambers of commerce