Your air conditioner is just like a car or truck, in order to keep the unit running smoothly; it needs to have annual maintenance. Without annual maintenance, you could have a massive problem on your hands. When you need it the most, say on the hottest day of the year, your air conditioner could just stop working all together; causing you to be both uncomfortable and frustrated.
What Can Happen Without Proper AC Service and Maintenance?
Besides avoiding a complete air conditioner system failure, without annual air conditioning maintenance your air conditioner can start to experience the following problems:
- Refrigerant Leaks
- Drain Pan Clogs
- Damaged Wires
- Dirty Air Filters
- Dirty Evaporator Coils
- Frozen Lines
- Bad Electrical Connections
- Poor Temperature Regulations
- Faulty Fan, Compressor Or Condenser
That is why it is crucial to call Arco Comfort Air; we can help you avoid these costly problems and keep your air conditioner running for years to come when we perform an annual air conditioner tune-up.
Schedule Your Air Conditioner Tune-Up
An air conditioner tune-up is an annual service that we perform for our customers. All major air conditioning manufacturers recommend this service, and the appointment includes a complete and extensive evaluation of your air conditioner. During the tune-up appointment, our technicians will address the outside unit, the condenser and compressor, and the inside component of the ductwork, evaporator coils and blower. Here is a list of the things done during the tune-up:
- Test And Check Thermostat Calibration
- Check Refrigerant Pressure And Levels
- Monitor Air Conditioning Start Up
- Check Safety Controls
- Clean Or Replace All Filters
- Check, Clean And Adjust Blower Components
- Check For Correct Air Flow From Vents
- Inspect All Electrical Connections And Tighten As Needed
- Measure Volts And Amps
- Inspect And Lubricate Moving Parts
- Clean And Inspect Condensate Drain
- Check For Temperature Differences
- Run An Entire Cooling Cycle
- Clean And Check Evaporator Coil
- Check Circuit Breaker For Worn Or Weak Circuits
- Inspect All Wires To Check For Burned Or Damages Areas
- Clean Condenser Coils
- Visually Inspect The Outside Unit For Damage
- Test Capacitor And Relays
- Inspect Fan Belts And Blades
If we find any problems during our comprehensive tune-up appointment, we will address them with you and provide our recommendations for repair.
About Arco Comfort Air
Since 1955 Arco Comfort Air has been Cleveland’s local neighborhood heating, cooling and air duct cleaning contractor. With over three generations of experience we are here for you to solve your heating, cooling and air quality needs. We proudly serve Cleveland area homeowners and businesses with exceptional service, quality and upfront pricing. Our long lasting and impeccable reputation as Cleveland’s leading heating and cooling contractor will give you peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with us. Here are just a few reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again:
- You will always receive an upfront price from us in writing before we start work and you will never be surprised with any additional charges or hidden fees.
- We have a 24/7 in house service department with emergency service
- We provide training and education on all HVAC products we install
- All technicians are factory trained and authorized
- All of our trucks carry all common necessary parts – respecting your time and avoiding unnecessary trips to the supply house.
- We custom design systems with your comfort in mind
- Recently awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for customer satisfaction.
- We are members of of Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and other major trade organizations and local chambers of commerce