If you are tired of putting money into your old air conditioner or if you want to take advantage of the more efficient units on the market, it is time to replace your air conditioner. Air conditioners have made significant strides over the past few years and the ones on the market today offer:
- Quieter operation
- Reduced energy bills
- Better temperature control
- Increased home value
- Smaller footprints
Signs an Air Conditioner Needs To Be Replaced
When your air conditioner is nearing the end of its useful life, you may notice several things that indicate it is time to consider replacement. These include:
- Frequent Repairs
- Constant Operation
- Inconsistent Indoor Temperature
- Odd Noises Or Smells From The Unit
- Inability To Keep Up With The Temperature Set On The Thermostat
- The Unit Is Older Than 20 Years
- Your Energy Bills Are Consistently Rising
If you continue to ignore these problems, you could be surprised one day when your air conditioner fails to function at all.
What to Do When You Know Your Air Conditioner Needs To Be Replaced
When you conclude that your air conditioner needs to be replaced, you need to call us right away. We will come out to your home and help you decide the best course of action. During the appointment, we will:
- Inspect Your Current Unit
- Inspect Your Duct Work And Returns
- Make Necessary Measurements To Determine The Correct Size Air Conditioning Unit
After our initial assessment, we will present you with our recommendations for a new air conditioning unit. We will help you understand the cost, benefits and installation needs for each recommendation and assist you in determining the right fit for your home or business. We will also explain our financing options and any energy credit that may be available.
After you decide on the new unit, we will handle the installation appointment, and you will be on your way to a cooler, more efficient home.
About Arco Comfort Air
Since 1955 Arco Comfort Air has been Cleveland’s local neighborhood heating, cooling and air duct cleaning contractor. With over three generations of experience we are here for you to solve your heating, cooling and air quality needs. We proudly serve Cleveland area homeowners and businesses with exceptional service, quality and upfront pricing. Our long lasting and impeccable reputation as Cleveland’s leading heating and cooling contractor will give you peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with us. Here are just a few reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again:
- You will always receive an upfront price from us in writing before we start work and you will never be surprised with any additional charges or hidden fees.
- We have a 24/7 in house service department with emergency service
- We provide training and education on all HVAC products we install
- All technicians are factory trained and authorized
- All of our trucks carry all common necessary parts – respecting your time and avoiding unnecessary trips to the supply house.
- We custom design systems with your comfort in mind
- Recently awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for customer satisfaction.
- We are members of of Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and other major trade organizations and local chambers of commerce