Are you in need of a new air conditioner? If so, you have come to the right place. Purchasing a new air conditioner can be a complicated task. Unless you are an expert you may be confused about energy ratings, the size unit you need and what type of air conditioner is best for your needs.
What Benefits Can We Offer You?
Air conditioners provide several benefits to home and business owners. While you may have been able to suffer through the heat of summers past with a window unit or fans, a central air conditioning unit can not only make your more comfortable but also add value to your home. A new air conditioner also has the following benefits:
- Reduced Energy Bills
- Cleaner Indoor Air
- More Consistent Indoor Air Temperature
- Automatic Operation
- Reduced Humidity
How to Choose a New Air Conditioner
Arco Comfort Air should be your first choice to land the right air conditioner for you. We will come out to your home and assist you in choosing the air conditioning system that is right for your home or business. Here are some of the services we can provide you:
- Measure And Inspect The Interior Of Your Home To Determine The Correct Size Unit
- Check Attic Space For Ductwork Or The Ability To Install Ductwork
- Check Your Current Heating System For Compatibility
- Listen To Your Needs And Expectations For Cooling Your Home
After our initial assessment, we will go over the choices you have for a new air conditioning system. We offer a wide selection of air conditioning units form all major manufacturers. We will give you a quote based on the units we recommend for your home or business and explain our financing options. Once you choose your new system, we will schedule the installation, and you will be on your way to having a cool, comfortable home or business.
When you have chosen your new air conditioner, it is time to have it installed by a professional. Air conditioning installation is not a job for an amateur. The system relies on correct installation to ensure that your new air conditioning unit is functioning properly. Finding the right installer though can be something that home and business owners dread. Smart home and business owners choose Arco Comfort Air for their air conditioning installation.
How Can You Choose the Right Air Conditioner?
There are several things that you should look for when choosing the right air conditioner installer for your home or business. The installer for your air conditioner should:
- Have The Proper Certifications
- Have Adequate Insurance
- Have Several Years Of Experience
- Complete The Required Continuing Education Courses
- Offer A Warranty
- Be Willing To Answer All Of Your Questions
- Know The Local Codes And Ordinances
- Have Electrical Experience
- Offer A Money Back Guarantee
If you choose to go with an installer that does not meet these requirements, you risk not only damage to your new air conditioner unit, but also to your home. Worse, you won’t be able to meet the cooling needs of your household. Many manufacturers’ warranties are automatically voided if a certified professional does not complete the installation.
Why Are We the Right Choice for You?
We offer our customers an installer that not only meets all of the above requirements but that are also friendly, knowledgeable and a member of the community you love. When we arrive at your home to complete the installation we will:
- Remove The Old Unit If Needed
- Complete The Installation In A Timely Manner
- Take All Necessary Measures To Protect Your Home And Property
- Clean Up After Ourselves
- Answer Any Questions Or Concerns
- Test The System To Make Sure Installation Was Successful
- Show You How To Get The Most Out Of Your New Air Conditioning Unit
Before we leave, we will go over your warranties and extended warranty options.
About Arco Comfort Air
Since 1955 Arco Comfort Air has been Cleveland’s local neighborhood heating, cooling and air duct cleaning contractor. With over three generations of experience we are here for you to solve your heating, cooling and air quality needs. We proudly serve Cleveland area homeowners and businesses with exceptional service, quality and upfront pricing. Our long lasting and impeccable reputation as Cleveland’s leading heating and cooling contractor will give you peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with us. Here are just a few reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again:
- You will always receive an upfront price from us in writing before we start work and you will never be surprised with any additional charges or hidden fees.
- We have a 24/7 in house service department with emergency service
- We provide training and education on all HVAC products we install
- All technicians are factory trained and authorized
- All of our trucks carry all common necessary parts – respecting your time and avoiding unnecessary trips to the supply house.
- We custom design systems with your comfort in mind
- Recently awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for customer satisfaction.
- We are members of of Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and other major trade organizations and local chambers of commerce