You probably don’t think too much about your furnace when it’s hot outside. Why would you? You don’t need heat in the heat. But you will need it soon, which means now’s the time to start thinking about it. Just like any other appliance, furnaces break down and need repair. There are other times, though, when a repair just won’t be enough. Before it’s too late, you should check to see if your furnace is giving off any of these warning signs that it needs to be replaced:
- The life expectancy of a furnace is 16-20 years. If yours falls within that, or is older, it could stop working when you need it most.
- Strange noises coming from your furnace
- Higher gas and electric bills: If you know it’s not because your rates went up, then this is a sign. As furnaces age, they lose efficiency which means they are working harder and running longer, but still proving the same amount of heat. In turn, you dish out more cash in energy bills.
Benefits of replacing your furnace
Aside from having a furnace that works, there are many benefits to upgrading to a newer, more energy efficient model:
- Have improved comfort with energy efficient furnaces that cycle on and off less often. Energy efficient furnaces also help to reduce energy bills by 40%.
- You can better manage the temperature in your home with smarter thermostats
- With sealed combustion furnaces, you’ll have improved air quality
- New furnaces make far less noise than the one you probably have now
What will Arco do for you
Arco has trained professionals always stocked and ready to maintenance, repair, or replace your furnace. We will take out your current one and install a new one right there on the spot. On top of that, for your convenience Arco also:
- Offers active rebates and incentives, while working with financing partners, to help you afford your new furnace
- Carries all major furnace makes, models, and brands
- Can install most furnaces in one day
We don’t want you to be cold this winter. Call Arco today and we’ll make replacing your furnace as easy and cost efficient as possible.
You will always receive an upfront price in writing before we start any work and you will never be surprised with any additional fees. We have a 24/7 in-house service department that will help you with any emergency you might be having. All of our technicians are factory trained and authorized so you get the most efficient and reliable service you can. Call Arco today if your furnace is ready for replacement.
About Arco Comfort Air
Since 1955 Arco Comfort Air has been Cleveland’s local neighborhood heating, cooling and air duct cleaning contractor. With over three generations of experience we are here for you to solve your heating, cooling and air quality needs. We proudly serve Cleveland area homeowners and businesses with exceptional service, quality and upfront pricing. Our long lasting and impeccable reputation as Cleveland’s leading heating and cooling contractor will give you peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with us. Here are just a few reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again:
- You will always receive an upfront price from us in writing before we start work and you will never be surprised with any additional charges or hidden fees.
- We have a 24/7 in house service department with emergency service
- We provide training and education on all HVAC products we install
- All technicians are factory trained and authorized
- All of our trucks carry all common necessary parts – respecting your time and avoiding unnecessary trips to the supply house.
- We custom design systems with your comfort in mind
- Recently awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for customer satisfaction.
- We are members of of Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and other major trade organizations and local chambers of commerce