It is normal for an outdoor heat pump to have a build up of frost on the outside coil during the harsh and extreme winter climate in Cleveland The buildup, if not addressed can completely cover the outdoor unit. Typically a heat pump is designed to automatically engage in defrost mode every 30-90 minutes – depending on how your installer programmed the unit. If you have a heavy build up of ice than you should call for immediate service to prevent costly damage to your unit. There is a good chance the unit is not defrosting properly. Other typical heat pump service repair calls we see are:
- Burned Heat Strips
- Frozen Lines
- Defective Capacitor
- Faulty Fans
- Broken Blower
- Burned Wires
- Thermostat no calibrated
- Low Refrigerant charge
- Refrigerant flow-related problem
- Poor efficiency
- Bad reversing valve
- Bad compressor valve
- Compressor is not running
When you call the heating professionals at Arco Comfort Air we will show up with a truck full of the most common heat pump parts and quickly diagnose and repair your heat pump problem. Most repairs are completed the same day and only take a few hours. Before we start any work we will walk you through the problem, explain your options and provide you with an upfront price – so you know exactly how much the repair will cost before we start work.
Heat Pump Replacement Service
Considering a new heating system? We will be more than happy to come out to your home or office and discuss your heating system needs. We have a number of active rebates, incentives and have financing partners to help you make a new heat pump purchase affordable. We carry all major heat pump makes, models and brands and most installations can be completed in one day. New heat pump benefits include:
- Heat Pumps Can Provide up to 4x the Amount of Energy they Consume
- Comfortable and Quiet
- Even Distribution of Heat
- Clean and Compact Installation
- Reliable Operation
- Dual Use – Heat Pumps Can Act as a Central Air Conditioning Unit
Call Arco Comfort Air today for your heat pump needs.
About Arco Comfort Air
Since 1955 Arco Comfort Air has been Cleveland’s local neighborhood heating, cooling and air duct cleaning contractor. With over three generations of experience we are here for you to solve your heating, cooling and air quality needs. We proudly serve Cleveland area homeowners and businesses with exceptional service, quality and upfront pricing. Our long lasting and impeccable reputation as Cleveland’s leading heating and cooling contractor will give you peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with us. Here are just a few reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again:
- You will always receive an upfront price from us in writing before we start work and you will never be surprised with any additional charges or hidden fees.
- We have a 24/7 in house service department with emergency service
- We provide training and education on all HVAC products we install
- All technicians are factory trained and authorized
- All of our trucks carry all common necessary parts – respecting your time and avoiding unnecessary trips to the supply house.
- We custom design systems with your comfort in mind
- Recently awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for customer satisfaction.
- We are members of of Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and other major trade organizations and local chambers of commerce