Why does everyone encourage a tune-up for both your Air Conditioner and Furnace every year? You understand the typical reasons:
- Frequent cleaning helps your system run longer
- Proper calibration keeps your system operating at its most efficient, reducing your energy bills
- Regular inspections reduce the risk of and protect your family from potential Carbon Dioxide Poisoning or late night breakdowns
These are all important reasons to maintain your system, but there is another one. Did you know that:
- Manufacturer’s Extended Warranties are invalid without them!
We understand your struggle. Annual Tune-ups are like insurance. Insurance is important, but sometimes our budgets force us to choose to do without. We think there is a way to have both, and we’ve stepped up to make it possible for you to avoid having to choose between protection and budget.
Our new Maintenance Plan, called our Service Partner Plan (SPP), is designed to protect your heating & cooling system, your family and your budget with a fantastic new feature:
- The Equipment Replacement Savings Account. Here is how it works:
- 100% of your maintenance plan costs are banked towards future equipment purchases.
- Maintenance Plans are a low monthly fee, starting at $14.95/mo for an air conditioner and a furnace.
- As you stay current, every last dime of your monthly fee is saved and can be applied toward replacing your home’s equipment. This works a month from now, in a year, or even 20 years! And better yet, you can take your savings with you if you move or transfer them to the new owner.
The savings account is just one part of this fantastic, money-saving, life-saving plan. Here is a full list of our Service Partner Plan(SPP) features:
- High – Performance Tune -Up. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower your utility bills by 30%!
- Tune-up for a friend. Every year you can give a tune-up to friend or neighbor.
- Equipment Replacement Savings Account.
- Priority Service. As a Service Plan Partner, you are our priority and jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to all routine and emergency calls! 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- Extended appointment times to fit YOUR schedule.
- Relax, We’ll Call You! As a Service Plan Partner, we make your equipment our top priority. We’ll call to schedule your tune-up, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction —GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team. Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug-tested and background checked with experience providing excellent service.
- Two-year parts warranty on all repairs we make.
- 15% Discount. You will receive 15% off the bottom line of any heating or cooling repairs.
- 10% Discount. Save on air quality accessories (air cleaners, humidifiers and more)
- Transferable. Your Service Partner Plan agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling, or both! *Savings account can only follow one SPP.
- Validated manufacturer warranties. A manufacturer’s 5-year warranty can be extended up to 15 years when enrolled as a Service Plan Partner.
- “FREE” Emergency Heat or Cool. Room air conditioners or heaters are delivered and installed in your home during breakdowns that can’t be resolved the same day.
Keep your home comfortable, your family safe, and save money all year long by signing up for your own SPP.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To keep your System Replacement Saving Account current you must renew your Preventive Maintenance Agreement within 30 days of expiration.
- System Replacement Saving Account dollars can only be used towards the purchase of a complete system.
- Your HVAC system must be maintained or repaired by an ARCO Comfort Air employee. If not, your System Replacement Saving Account dollars will be subject to void.
- System Replacement Saving Account dollars are equally dispersed between the systems covered by your Preventive Maintenance Agreement.