Indoor air pollution is one of the top causes of illness within homes in the United States. Improving the quality of the air in your home is important to both your family’s health and their safety. Arco Comfort Air is committed to providing our customers increased indoor air quality and quality of life. We have been serving the Cleveland area for over 20 years.
Indoor Air Quality Options in North East Ohio
Ductwork Cleaning: Your air ducts hold a variety of nasty things that can be forced into your home when your air conditioning or heating system is running. These pollutants include mold, bacteria, dirt, dust and more. With a duct cleaning, we can remove these pollutants and increase the air quality of your home.
Dryer Vent Cleaning: Dryers cause an estimated 15,000 fires each year. Many of these fires are because of the buildup of lint in the dryer vent of your home. A dryer vent cleaning will remove the lint from your vents, around the base of your dryer and in your lint trap.
Air Quality: The typical air filter used in your heating and cooling ductwork work well in reducing the large particles that are forced through the system, but are not as effective in removing smaller particles. We offer media filters, electronic air cleaners and ultraviolet air cleaners to remove particles from your air more efficiently.
Humidification: During the winter, the air in your home is dry enough to cause a variety of problems including dry skin, irritated sinuses, furniture damage and more. Humidifiers return the moisture to the air to allow you to be more comfortable during the colder months.
Increase your air quality; call Arco Comfort air today.
About Arco Comfort Air
Since 1955 Arco Comfort Air has been Cleveland’s local neighborhood heating, cooling and air duct cleaning contractor. With over three generations of experience we are here for you to solve your heating, cooling and air quality needs. We proudly serve Cleveland area homeowners and businesses with exceptional service, quality and upfront pricing. Our long lasting and impeccable reputation as Cleveland’s leading heating and cooling contractor will give you peace of mind knowing your home is in good hands with us. Here are just a few reasons why our customers come back to us time and time again:
- You will always receive an upfront price from us in writing before we start work and you will never be surprised with any additional charges or hidden fees.
- We have a 24/7 in house service department with emergency service
- We provide training and education on all HVAC products we install
- All technicians are factory trained and authorized
- All of our trucks carry all common necessary parts – respecting your time and avoiding unnecessary trips to the supply house.
- We custom design systems with your comfort in mind
- Recently awarded the Angie’s List Super Service Award for customer satisfaction.
- We are members of of Angie’s List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and other major trade organizations and local chambers of commerce